Prior to becoming a member of Navigos Search, I had 7 years of working experience as a Merchandiser at famous offices where I had gained extensive knowledge about Industry that allows me to offer insightful advices to potential candidates.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant at Navigos search, my focus sectors are Garment/Footwear/Textile Sourcing/Trading office, Packaging Solutions, Industrial Sales, Building Structure (Building materials, HVAC, IBMS,...) and Mechanical manufacturing, HR and Sales not only in Vietnam market but around as well.. I have experience working with/ recruiting many senior positions from the Executive level to the Director level, which helps me to improve soft skills in working with people, leadership, negotiating, communicating,…
I am highly committed to delivering quality work client, as well as providing assistance to candidates in career building and talent development.
Please reach me at Linh.Hue.Tran@navigossearch.com or +0084-24-7308-5155. And give me a chance to support you in recruiting and career path. Thank you!
Our Client is a FDI company in Vietnam. They would like to find Technical Manager (Outerwear) open for expatriate who will take responsible for oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of technological company systems and processes, including troubleshooting any potential issues.
- Performs fit and pattern evaluations of garment samples in accordance with the needs of the client to ensure that they adhere to corporate specifications / requirements.
- The working method must be simple to comprehend.
- Actively involved in offering merchants and the QA Team technical advice and direction to make sure that samples adhere to predetermined standards.
- Takes responsibility for fit and construction risk management, you must find solutions to all kinds of cutting, sewing, and finishing quality issues.
- Collaborate with the QA team to boost the quality of the construction and sewing,
- Understanding of fabric behaviors and constructions
- Able to handle all office management softwar
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor Degree in garment/textile or other related field
- Sound knowledge in garment construction with minimum 5 years managerial experience, exposure in pattern making and subject matter expert well versed to understand and explain pattern corrections to vendor fit technicians.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive problems solving and manage multiple challenges effectively.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good Microsoft: Word, excel…
- Organized, systematic, creative, proactive and result-oriented.