I am a Team Leader in the Consumer Goods at Navigos Search, leading a team of professional Consultants whose focus is on the Consumer Goods industry. I have worked here for nearly three years after working in recruitment at one of the world’s biggest consumer goods corporations. This hands-on experience in the FMCG industry has helped me gain perspectives from both clients’ side and candidates’ side.
I am a positive-minded professional who provides consultation with genuine care and respect. As the result, I have achieved the title of Top Biller several times in addition to many Biggest Placement awards. Many high-ranking positions at multinational corporations in the Food & Beverages industry have been successfully recruited by me, such as Sales Director, Country Manager and Senior Brand Manager.
In an ever-changing market, I never stops learning and accumulating more industry insights so that I can speak the same language as both employers and job-seekers alike. Thanks to that, I am able to build, grow and nurture trustworthy relationships with clients on a level that facilitates further cooperation.
“STAY POSITIVE, NON-STOP LEARNING, WORK SMART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN”
I. PRINCIBALE ACOUNTABILITIES
1. TALENT MANAGEMENT & SUCCESSION PLANNING: Drive the organization/people development strategies and frameworks in line with Company business requirements and HR strategies to retain and motivate talents, includes managing and driving Company's succession planning. Work closely with Manager HR Vietnam and Director MOD Asia to conduct fit/gap analysis, propose creative solutions and develop an on-going 3 year plan and vision to meet business development objectives. As a subject matter expert, keep up-to-date with external organizational development trends and act as a strategic business partner and consultant for line management in order to advise them on the optimal development of people and organization design to support current and future business requirements. Manage and facilitate the Talent Review process and implement action plans in order to ensure that present and future business needs are effectively addressed through resourcing and developmental strategies. Collaborate with HR Business Partners to monitor the implementation of Talent Management by line management in order to ensure correct and timely follow up, report periodically on the status and advice and coach line management when necessary. Consult with and support line management, advise them on people development plans, and in defining competences and other development initiatives. Work closely with HR Business Partners to design and monitor career ladders for all functions and robust accelerated
development plans for high potential and emerging talent in line with Branch's succession planning for future needs.
2. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & TRAINING: Drive the development, adaptation and implementation of the Managing & Appraising Performance (MAP) process in order to ensure that the programmer is properly adapted to local requirements and business needs, and conducted in accordance with COMPANY standards, including organizing and implementing the Company MAP calibration meetings. Cooperate with HR Business Partners to ensure the MAP process being implemented properly and effectively across functions in the Branch. Develop and supervise the implementation of measurement and evaluation systems in order to assess the effectiveness and impact of all MOD products and services, and initiate appropriate improvement actions when necessary. Advice and coach line management on performance management initiatives, including poor performance measures. Develop and update the organization’s training framework targeting all employees in order to ensure employee development is in line with Company’s overall business requirements and objectives. This includes building the Employee Development (ED) Training Offer, ED Training Plan, ED Training Calendar and an effective communication package, as well as managing vendors for effective programmer execution.
3. TALENT ACQUISITION: Support the HR Director and line management in the implementation and design of policies and guidelines for talent acquisition, including Employer Branding, Resourcing, Development and Assessment Centres and Hiring & Integration Strategies together with other development programmes.
- As a subject matter expert, ensure external benchmarks and best practices are provided to the organization in all areas of Talent Acquisition and Development and in alignment with the Asia region, COMPANY and the HR Long Range Plan.
- Analyze local needs, and plan and implement talent acquisition initiatives such as web-based recruitment, management trainee programs, internship programs, campus recruitment and Development and Assessment Centers, based on COMPANY principles and best practices in other affiliates.
- Ensure the COMPANY 2-year Onboarding and Integration Program be implemented properly and effectively in Vietnam to contribute to New Hire Turnover reduction.
- Implement COMPANY’s employer branding strategy. Provide feedback and input to Asia
Regional MOD and COMPANY MOD Talent Acquisition on the design and evolution of COMPANY employer branding related materials and tools. Design and propose specific solutions for Company.
- Advise, consult and support Manager HR Vietnam in all Strategic Talent Acquisition related plans.
4. EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: Drive the development, adaptation and implementation of the Employee Engagement programme in order to ensure that the programme is properly adapted to local requirements and business needs, and conducted in
accordance with COMPANY standards, including global employee opinion survey, Diversity Inclusion strategy, supporting and managing a volunteer employee engagement club (CareClub) and any other employee engagement programme as per Branch's needs.
5. ORGANISATIONAL DIAGNOSIS: Provide support the Company Management Team in diagnosing organizational issues/situations, including the Employee Opinion Survey, identifying and designing projected solutions and supporting their implementation in Company with inputs from HR Business Partner. In those cases when there are no existing solutions, collaborate with Regional MOD in the design/development and implementation of customized projects/solutions.
6. BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Effective budget management: plan, monitor and manage the budget for talent acquisition, training and other employee development and engagement initiatives. Provide input to PM’s Principles and Practices. Support the implementation of policies and guidelines for talent acquisition, employee engagement and organization and people development. Work closely with Regional and affiliate management and participate in the design and implementation of regional and COMPANY project teams in the area of Management and Organization Development, including Organization Design and make proposals and recommendations to support people movement in the Company if any.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
College/University - Qualification in Business administration or HR management 6 - 8 years of working experience in HR Department
Experience in HR project management is a plus
Coaching and consulting skill
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill Research and analytical skill