I am a Team Leader in the Consumer Goods at Navigos Search, leading a team of professional Consultants whose focus is on the Consumer Goods industry. I have worked here for nearly three years after working in recruitment at one of the world’s biggest consumer goods corporations. This hands-on experience in the FMCG industry has helped me gain perspectives from both clients’ side and candidates’ side.
I am a positive-minded professional who provides consultation with genuine care and respect. As the result, I have achieved the title of Top Biller several times in addition to many Biggest Placement awards. Many high-ranking positions at multinational corporations in the Food & Beverages industry have been successfully recruited by me, such as Sales Director, Country Manager and Senior Brand Manager.
In an ever-changing market, I never stops learning and accumulating more industry insights so that I can speak the same language as both employers and job-seekers alike. Thanks to that, I am able to build, grow and nurture trustworthy relationships with clients on a level that facilitates further cooperation.
“STAY POSITIVE, NON-STOP LEARNING, WORK SMART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN”
I. Strategic Planning
1. Balance short and long term business and make right plan for operation in modern trade channel
2. Define outlet classification, sub-channel and make proper strategic planning in order to be well coverage and well serving.
3. Base on the short term and long term strategies set the priority for sub-channel, key accounts and do right investment as these priorities.
4. Shopper insight in order to work with marketing about right product portfolio for modern trade channel and build MSL for each of channel, sub-channel.
II. Development team member
1. Along with Sales Capability & Training department and HR Department do TNA and make plan for improving capability each of team member
2. Define and update as best practice fundamental KPIs for applying for team in order to motivate and achieve expectations
3. Build strong and discipline team by focusing building talent people in team.
4. Review, staff inside and set right policies and control well attrition rate in the organization.
5. Review and make strategic plans for improving the efficiency of trading term, investment with our customers by chains by stores
III. Strategies for building customer relationships
1. Make strategic plan about building relationship with customers. Do priority and focus on key ones.
2. Make clear plan and steps to move to JBP/ captaincy with our key customers
3. Cooperate with other functional as marketing, trade marketing, supply chains, finance, … in order to improve the CSL and build the preferred suppliers in the top of mind of our customers
IV. Budget controlling
1. Base on the strategic plan setting, build the right sales budget for operation modern trade channel
2. Cooperate with budget controller and finance to control well budget setting and focusing on efficiency
3. Discuss with sales operation team, finance to create format for measurement GM by customers
4. Make the plan for improve GM by each of customer
V. Strategic planning for instore winning
1. Cooperate with trade marketing team in order to build the right display tools in order to have great visibility in stores
2. Analyze the effective/ efficiency display in each of store
3. Make plan for improving and nominating space share in store both primary and secondary displays
4. Cooperate with Marketing, trade marketing to create activities in order to enhance visibilities in daily operation and in launching new products
VI. Planning, controlling and analyzing activities of modern trade
1. Along with trade marketing, sales operation to make short and long term activities in order to achieve over expectation on sales results and visibility result.
2. Cooperation with sales operation team in order to build measurement format to help control well all activities in modern trade team.
3. Each of activity should be analyze and post evaluate in order to have key learning for next step applying
4. Ensure all activities/ promotions is right direction and well control in order to avoiding leverage to other channels
VII. Improve sales forecast accuracy
1. Along with trade marketing, sales operation team and demand planning team to make long plan for modern trade and prompt forecast for team
2. Daily review and follow up to ensure forecast accuracy and have good CSL with our customers
VIII. Control and support daily operation
1. Build SOP to support for daily operation smoothly and effectively
2. Collaborate with other functions to solve quickly problems, issues to support for running biz well
3. Ready to support subordinates to complete their tasks, assignment
IX. Other assignments
1. Set and run projects to improve modern trade channel in term of fundamentals and sales results
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
University graduation and above
Good English and computer
Referable at least 5 years experience at the same position in FMCG
Good communication Skills
Planning skills/ Analysis skills
Understand well sales of FMCG operation and master in modern trade channel
Strong leadership skills
Customer service oriented
Proactive and positive thinking