interest in the HR field, especially in recruiting sector, 2 years experiences as a Recruitment Consultant in Healthcare Sector.
about myself with 3 words: ambitious, listening and learning new things.
We looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Manager. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales and usage of our products that covers Aesthetics BU. This individual will drive key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve company financial targets.
Details Job description
Ability to develop and drive sales business models for monetizing our products.
A candidate with goals/KPIs oriented and focus to do great at one thing at a time – do more, talk right things focus.
Must have sense of urgency, continue raise the bar higher and passionate about learning new things, accept failures, take risks to drive innovations in sales and business models, new markets and new products and combined set of products to make unique differentiation sales pitch.
Ability to negotiation well and capable to open for crucial conversation with cost/benefits analysis skills
Open to new ideas with growth mindset
Meet and/or exceed all assigned quotas and all performance goals; develop a pipeline of qualified prospects and engage in a consultative sales process with them.
Develop and execute strategic plans, conduct product demonstration, and navigate entire sales cycle including negotiations, contracting and driving usage in Vietnam & global market (ie. Cambodia, Laos)
Partner with customers, understand their business needs and objectives, build customer long-lasting relationship.
Capture feedback from Customer/ Partner/ User on macro trends, competitive landscape.
Develop and execute a quarterly business plan by collaborating with others divisions to align with company strategy and support in improving product value proposition, product features and business model.
Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to Board of Directors providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age.
Effectively communicate the products value proposition through proposals and presentations.
Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
Conduct field rides with the regional BD managers during key customer and account visits.
Provide supplemental training, coaching, and development support for the AI products to all sale staffs.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technology/software/business development
• 10+ years sales experience in Aesthtics products.
• Sales and/or marketing management experience in the medical industry, preferably the Aesthetics product. Experience selling to multiple call points in the healthcare setting is ideal.
• Understanding of how to position products against competitors. Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
• Ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels. Tenacious and resilient in overcoming objections. Proven success collaborating with customers, vendors, and cross-functional internal teams.
• Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
• Comfortable promoting revenue cycle “services” and “outsourcing”, as a primary product element, to optimize the High technology Healthcare value proposition.
• Mastery knowledge of front end and patient liability revenue cycle and the onsite placement of staffing resources to deliver these solutions.
• High degree of self-motivation and excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.